Skip to main content

Serenity Garden Poppies by Nancy Medina

Serenity Garden Poppies by Nancy Medina

Serenity Garden Poppies is a new large work that I'm creating as a centerpiece for my Dallas Arboretum Show on March 18. I have an idea for adding some more elements I'll share with you shortly, if I can find time this week to create them. The countdown to the big art show has begun, so I'll have to set the beloved brushes down soon and start framing, tagging and preparing for the Artscape show.

While I painted today, Studio Director AnnieBee rediscovered her favorite chicken toy after a visit to the toybox, so the toy du jour has been clucking on and off for three hours now. You can see a photo of her highness and her chicken on my art blog. I thought it was high time I shared more pictures of the studio assistants with you, since they are so popular and in high demand on facebook! Have a wonderful week, the sun is shining in Dallas, and my irises are about to bloom! So much to celebrate, so little time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...