Skip to main content

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips and Delphiniums of the Dallas Arboretum by Nancy Medina

Center Dance 24X30
Last Dance Delphiniums
By Nancy Medina
Triptych
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Buy Now


Join me in Booth 54
Friday through Saturday
March 18-20
at Dallas Arboretum Artscape

www.dallasarboretum.org




Here's a peek at my new triptych based on
the Delphiniums of the Dallas Arboretum

Last Dance 72X30
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


This side of my tent faces the castle
contest, with lots of kiddos and families
exploring and taking photos. What
a fun day to set up at the arboretum!





Here are some tulips that were bowing
and dipping in the breeze today
at Dallas Arboretum Artscape!
I think they were performing
for their admirers....


Take a peek at my blog to see more
tulip photos and a sneak peek of Artscape!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...