Skip to main content

All Who Wander Are Not Lost by Nancy Medina

All Who Wander Are Not Lost
by Nancy Medina

SOLD


All Who Wander Are Not Lost is my contribution this week to the Daily Paintworks Challenge and will be sold to raise funds for Dallas Fort Worth Pug Rescue. I love the phrase, All Who Wander Are Not Lost, because it reminds me of the tireless work my friends in pug rescue do every single day. I am not talking about myself. I am talking about the ladies who go to the puppy mills and carry pugs out of terrible conditions. Pugs who have never known a kind touch, or a bath, or a gentle word, until these women touch them for the first time. One leader who drove over 10,000 miles last year to shelters, mills, pounds, and other states to pick up pugs, some of whom were hours away from the end. These are the soldiers on the front lines of rescue, and they have my unconditional admiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...