Skip to main content

Neri Sunrise by Sheri Jones

Neri Sunrise by Sheri Jones
16x8 oil on Raymar canvas

This was painted plein air on Neri Road in Granbury, Texas. This is the perfect time of the to get outside and paint. It's also time for a lot of shows and festivals. I will be participating in the "Paint the Town" paint out in Marble Falls, Texas. Saturday, April 15, 16, 17, 2011 The reception is on Saturday, April 16 from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm, we will have our Patron Preview Party for artists, sponsors and patrons beginning at Riverbend Fine Art, 710 1st St, and continuing to the Paint the Town exhibit space at 205 Main St for the presentation of awards. Complimentary appetizers and beverages will be served. Patrons must have a ticket to attend.

This is available for purchase. $150.00
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...