Red Zone Geraniums by Nancy Medina

Red Zone Geraniums by Nancy Medina
10X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Red Zone Geraniums is drying on the easel, after an eventful Easter holiday. My mother went to the ICU this morning by ambulance for her breathing. The good news is she is doing better now and her doctor plans to move her to a regular room tomorrow if all goes well. Carlos, AnnieBee and I returned from delivering art to the gallery in Fredericksburg, Texas, yesterday, so this evening to say we are exhausted is a bit of an understatement.

I hope you and your loved ones had a peaceful, joyful, and uneventful Easter holiday. I love being with my family, even in the hospital with mom, we keep one another laughing and share love and good memories. We are very blessed she is feeling better now, and hopeful she will continue to improve.



Red Zone and Solo Show, side by side on the easel

Comments