Skip to main content

Tool Time Geraniums by Nancy Medina

Tool Time Geraniums by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Linen Board

My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

What a perfect day. After getting Anniebelly and Howard's teeth all polished and cleaned at the DFW Pug Rescue no-anesthesia dental event, we dropped off the puggies and went to the nursery! I love Flower Mound Calloways Nursery! The nursery was packed. You could see the gleem of excitement in all the Flower Moundians' beady little eyes! Plants - check! Knockout Roses - check! Pretty pots - double check! Despite the blustery day, I managed to pot all my new geraniums. I didn't even mind a little dirt blowing around. I can hardly wait to see my new geraniums grow up to big plants full of blooms. I got peach, red and pink. Stay tuned, my intuition tells me there will be lots of new geraniums paintings on my art blog very soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...