Skip to main content

Coronado Gerbera Daisies by Nancy Medina

Coronado Gerbera Daisies by Nancy Medina
10X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Coronado Island in Southern California is known for its flowers, and I am lucky to have a solo art show there during the annual Flower Show each year, thanks to Art and Frames by Wood Gallery. I've posted my favorite cottage photo from the show on my art blog. There is a cottage cat sitting on the porch rail, and a little King Charles Cavalier Spaniel right behind the gate. I'm sure the cottage folk of the Island are accustomed to touristas flashbulbing their gorgeous gardens. Carlos hid in the rental car, pretending to read a map and act as if he didn't know me, while I played petal paparazzi. I'll be sharing more photos from the Island on my blog soon. I was a bit deterred by mom's hospital stay last week. Mom is home now, and doing well, thank you to all the dear friends who sent prayers and good wishes her way. Mother's Day is just around the corner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...