Carmel Glow Sunflowers and a Cottage Tour by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Carmel Glow Sunflowers by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Canvas Board

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Carmel Glow is based on a beautiful vase I spotted in one of the shop windows in Carmel, California, last week. It was nestled between many other colorful vases whose prices I dared not even peek at. Fortunately, I had my Canon handy to memorialize it as a studio model! Someday I am sure some alert shopkeeper is going to ask me to stop photographing their wares, but so far they seem to take my shutterbug tendencies in stride.

I've shared photos of some of my favorite cottage stores that were very close to our hotel in Carmel on my art blog. Take a peek!

Comments

Popular Posts