Hidden Heart Pink Tulips by Texas Floral Artist Nancy Medina

Hidden Heart Pink Tulips by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Canvas Board

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Hidden Heart Pink Tulips is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, as the temperatures hit the century mark again today here in North Texas. We took intermittent breaks outdoors to appease the studio director, who had no less than two new balls that needed tossing. Tonight I have two little girls in the studio with me, AnnieBee and her foster sister, Hannah, who is slowly but surely coming out of her shell.

Hannah has been passed around from family to family who found her wanting, and relinquished her to Dallas Fort Worth Pug Rescue. She is now safe and secure in the Medina Foster Home for Wayward Pugs. I love when her little tail wags and she looks up at me, meekly, because I know these are signs she is learning to trust again. Hannah goes for a soft palate surgery consultation on July 5. Please keep this little girl in your thoughts and prayers for a safe and healing journey ahead, and a forever home that will never, ever discard her again. Visit my art blog to see the flowers that inspired Hidden Heart Pink Tulips, and a photo of my foster pug Hannah.

Comments

Popular Posts