Light Bright Hydrangeas and Sunflowers by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Light Bright Hydrangeas and Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Linen Board

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Hubby and I just got back from a visit to Carmel, California, and Monterey Bay nearby. If you have never been, it is a wonderful place to spend time sightseeing and enjoying the COOL BREEZES, especially if you happen to live somewhere with temps in the 100s this week, as we do. We stayed at the Normandy Inn, a historic hotel in the heart of downtown. It was a charming little inn, with its own kitty on the premises who tried several times to visit us although our rooms were clearly marked that no pets were allowed. Perhaps kitty knew she was the exception to this rule!

Visit my art blog to see photos of Carmel, and I'll share more over the next few weeks. Carmel is definitely on my list of places I want to visit more than once! The Point Lobos cliffs over the ocean, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and a trek inland to the San Juan Bautista Mission were just a few of the places we visited in the short time we were there. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts