Skip to main content

Naples Garden Sunflowers by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Naples Garden Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
24X30
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Naples Garden is a partner to an earlier sunflower, Fly Sunflowerscape. These two were so fun to paint, I am creating a bigger version on two new canvases I prepped today. While I was spending three hours gessoing these canvases, I had a moment wishing I had a band of elves to prep my canvases, change out my turpenoid, and wash my brushes. The truth is, I love every part of making art, the shipping, the packing, and even vacuuming the pug hair out of the studio. I can't think of anything I would rather be doing. I hope you have a great weekend planned, and something you love to do on your agenda, with a few little four footed helpers along for the journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...