Poppies in the Pale is one of two new works in this style I finished late last night, past my bedtime, when I should have already washed the brushes. Every now and then I feel my muses yawning, and then I know it's time to try something new! I hope you like this one, I am excited about the brighter palette. I will be working on a few more like this and will share them with you soon. Visit my blog to see three new works, two very large, and another little partner to this poppy painting in the next few days.
Poppies in the Pale is one of two new works in this style I finished late last night, past my bedtime, when I should have already washed the brushes. Every now and then I feel my muses yawning, and then I know it's time to try something new! I hope you like this one, I am excited about the brighter palette. I will be working on a few more like this and will share them with you soon. Visit my blog to see three new works, two very large, and another little partner to this poppy painting in the next few days.

Comments