Stepping Out Sunflower and Hiking the Point Lobos Cliffs of the Central California Coast

Stepping Out Sunflower
by Nancy Medina
6X8
Oil on Canvas Board

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

While I was hard at work in an art workshop in Carmel, California, last week, my husband was out and about the area exploring. At the end of a long day of painting, he convinced me to join him that evening for a hike up the cliffs of Point Lobos in Monterey County along the Central Coast of California. I was exhausted, hungry, and not enthusiastic at all about the idea. I am afraid of heights after all! But when I got to the top of the cliff, I was transported! I'm sharing the hike with you in photos on my art blog today. Join me for a tour of the Point Lobos State Natural Reserve.

Comments

Popular Posts