"Whispering Evening" by Kyle Wood

"Whispering Evening" - 16" x 20" Oil on Canvas

"Whispering Evening" is similar to another painting that I did about a year ago called "Whispering Night". Here, I chose to do a sunset in lieu of a moonlight painting. Very rugged hill country terrain is evident with all the rocks and exposed limestone on the bluffs. Spring is also in fashion, with the aroma of Texas Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrushes dotting all along the banks of a refreshing, and peaceful stream. This painting is available for purchase. If interested, please email me at kwoodtexasart@yahoo.com for pricing. I also have more painting and other blogs on my website at www.kwoodfineart.com. My paintings are also available for purchase through The Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas. For more information on paintings available through the gallery, please visit www.dutchartusa.com.


Thanks and Have a Wonderful Day!


Comments

Popular Posts