Skip to main content

Good Hope Hydrangea Painting by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Good Hope Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Canvas Board

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Good Hope Hydrangeas is drying on the easel in Flower Mound Studio, as the puggies dream on their new ultra comfy memory foam bed nearby. I had been working on the setup for Good Hope in my mind for a week. I knew I wanted to paint pink watermelon, but I couldn't decide if pink hydrangeas would work with pink watermelon, or if white hydrangeas would be better. Since this is probably the last hurrah for my white hydrangeas, which appear on the brink of collapse, they made the decision for me. The most difficult part of the painting was fending off the studio assistants, who were quite certain they could contribute valuable assistance with the delicious smelling watermelon prop. Take a peek at my art blog to see the setup for Good Hope Hydrangeas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...