Skip to main content

Peach Garden Sunflowers and Daisies by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Peach Garden Sunflowers and Daisies
by Nancy Medina
24X30
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Peach Garden Sunflowers and Daisies is a new large painting just finished in Flower Mound Studio, on a hot, hot day in North Texas. The pugs and I spent some time out in the yard today, despite the heat, watering plants and chasing dragonflies. Tomorrow I head back to work, so I am stretching out this day as long as possible, and squeezing every drop of enjoyment out of it. There is nothing better than spending a day with the pugs and paints!

If you read my blog post 2 days ago, you saw the photo of my foster pug, Hannah. Hannah is a rescue pug who is in need of surgery for her severe elongated soft palate, and DFW Pug Rescue launched a fundraising campaign for her. There has been a huge outpouring of support. Thank you to every kind soul who has donated to help Hannah. Friday morning I will take her in for surgery, please keep this little girl in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.

Comments

David Forks said…
This is a beautiful painting Nancy!

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...