Skip to main content

Red Rose Tea Painting by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Red Rose Tea by Nancy Medina
11X14
Oil on Canvas Panel

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Red Rose Tea is a small study completed today as a supporting work for my new four foot container garden of roses, Vintage Rose Container Garden. I've been on a rose journey for a while now, and you've trekked along patiently beside me, kindly holding your tongue about my yellow roses that occasionally look like smeary pizzas.

There is a bit of light at the end of the rose tunnel, though I am by no means even close to mastering them. Temperature and shape, supporting background colors, these all play an important role with roses. Vintage Rose is completed now, except for the edges on this large work, and will soon be on its way to a gallery. My last large rose garden, Summer Rose Container Garden, found a home last week with a family who winters in Las Vegas and summers in their cottage on Coronado Island in Southern California. I am delighted with that arrangement, since roses do love Coronado, and vice versa....!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...