Skip to main content

2 Last Minute Openings for Santa Fe Workshop

“Afternoon in Taos” ©2011 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 14” x 11” • oil

Not the traditional view of Rancho de Taos, but I loved this adobe wall and archway and how the colors set against the turquoise blue sky contrasted beautifully. I liked how the hollyhocks angled into the scene and softened up the adobe mass, while continuing the theme of rounded edges found in the architecture and again in the gorgeous fluffy clouds.

My husband and I have been teaching painting and photography workshops in Italy for the past four years, but we love New Mexico so much, we decided to share our enthusiasm with our students by leading a week-long workshop in Santa Fe this August 7th through 13th. Due to last minute cancellations, we have room for just two more students if you would like to join us for our Plein-Air Painting / Photography Workshop in Santa Fe, New Mexico. We will take you to different picturesque locations daily offering demonstrations, plenty of guidance, and time for sight seeing while you hone your painting and/or photography skills. E-mail Niki Gulley with any questions or to register for this exciting workshop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...