Skip to main content

Star Struck Stargazer Lilies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Star Struck Stargazer Lilies by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Canvas Panel

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Star Struck Stargazer Lilies is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, as Dallas celebrated a few clouds in the sky, and the end of our record breaking heat wave. The weather guy reassured us that we would be back in the 100s again tomorrow, but at least we got a break! I have a new commission under way of two very cute little pugs, that I will share with you soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your Friday, that you have something cold and delicious to drink, and that somebody you love is fanning you with palm fronds! Stay cool! Visit my art blog to see the studio setup that inspired Star Struck Stargazer Lilies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...