Skip to main content

Circle of Friends Hydrangeas by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Circle of Friends Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

11X14
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Circle of Friends Hydrangeas is a new painting drying in Flower Mound Studio. It is dedicated to everyone who has sent notes of support and thoughts of strength and good wishes for my breast biopsy today. My procedure is just a little blip on the radar of what many of you have been through, some of you multiple times. I am going to be brave! It didn't help, though, when the surgeon's nurse called today and after asking me if I had suffered any major traumatic injuries this year such as being struck by a car, she followed up by asking me which breast they would be operating on tomorrow. I pretended I didn't know, because I wanted to be sure she looked it up. If they start prepping the wrong breast, however, I am out of there. Please think positive thoughts for your wimpy friend. And while I'm counting down the minutes, I've added a funny photo on my art blog. We all need to laugh sometimes, yes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...