Daisy Jungle Dance by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Daisy Jungle Dance by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Daisy Jungle Dance is drying amidst quite a bit of activity in the studio today. This morning I packed up paintings to ship to Maryland, California, North Texas, and Ontario Canada. Then I framed and tagged a few dozen paintings for the trip to The Good Art Company Gallery this week. All this moving and grooving really exhausted the pugs, who have a habit of following me from room to room. It's nice having my own little entourage, though I have to tiptoe around constantly to watch out for little toes. I still have about a jillion things to do before the gallery trip, but we did set aside six trips to the back yard today for the most important task of all: tossing a new Martha Stewart toy for AnnieBee. When the boss is happy, everypuggy is happy.

Comments

Popular Posts