Skip to main content

Lemon Souffle Rose Bouquet by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Lemon Souffle Rose Bouquet
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Canvas Panel

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Lemon Souffle is a bit like how my brain feels following two days of learning the new OS Lion operating system for the Mac in my art studio. I'm sure there is a flow chart in some computer geek's cubicle with the following course of events:

Software Upgrade/Improvement Occurs
Client Freaks Out
Clients Go Into Denial (I took a nap)
Client Gets Angry (I posted help messages on all the discussion boards)
Client Bargains (I begged Apple for my old operating system back)
Client Enters Acceptance Phase (I learned the new system works better)

If any of you saw my posts on Facebook pleading for help, you may disregard. With the exception of having to boot the old MSN/hotmail email account, all is well in Flower Mound Studio. Take a peek at my art blog to see a larger detail from Lemon Souffle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...