Skip to main content

Poppy Prelude by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Poppy Prelude by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Web Site

Poppy Prelude is drying on the easel in Flower Mound Studio. The pugs are snoozing today, exhausted from a visit from their favorite neighbor, Sweet Pea, who happens to be Howie's most true love. When Pea, a lovely, petite Boston, arrives at our front door, Howie begins a howling, moaning yell that sounds a bit like pure joy. He gazes at her with such affection while his body wriggles with happiness.

It's a May-December romance, with him being more on the December end, so when he gets tired of chasing this energetic little gal around the yard, he finds a great spot to rest where he can always keep his adoring gaze upon her. Tonight I found Howie had put himself to bed in the big bed, curled up on his dad's pillow. I am quite certain he was reliving every happy moment with his beloved in his dreams. Visit my blog to see a photo of Howie's rapturous expression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...