Pumpkins - an original oil painting by George De Chiara

Pumpkins
6x8 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.
Opening bid just one penny!


I love this time of the year. The weather finally starts to cool off, the leaves start to change, and the pumpkins go on sale for Halloween. I just love all these miniatures varieties they have out now. When I was a kid, the only type I remember where those that you could carve. Now don't get me wrong, I like those too, but for paintings, I tend to go for the miniatures. They have great color patterns and come in all kinds of colors. Plus, they are a lot of fun to paint so when I ran across these the other day at the gardening store, I just couldn't pass them up. Today, I finally got a chance to use them in painting.

To see a complete step-by-step demo of how this painting came to life visit my blog here.

To see more of my paintings visit my web site here.

Comments

Popular Posts