White Hydrangea Solo is a new small work in Flower Mound Studio, finished after an afternoon of packing up paintings for shipping. I could not find any white hydrangeas at the market, so I had the pinks stand in for their white cousins on the studio table tonight. Would you believe these pinks are the same bunch I bought last weekend and - thanks to my refrigerator - they are still perky and fresh? I wonder if maybe I should start sleeping in the refrigerator every night. Then I could wake up perky and fresh and dewy eyed every morning!
White Hydrangea Solo is a new small work in Flower Mound Studio, finished after an afternoon of packing up paintings for shipping. I could not find any white hydrangeas at the market, so I had the pinks stand in for their white cousins on the studio table tonight. Would you believe these pinks are the same bunch I bought last weekend and - thanks to my refrigerator - they are still perky and fresh? I wonder if maybe I should start sleeping in the refrigerator every night. Then I could wake up perky and fresh and dewy eyed every morning!

Comments