Skip to main content

Windy Weather White Roses by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Windy Weather White Roses
by Nancy Medina

8X10
Oil on Linen Board

Shop in My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog


Windy Weather White Roses is drying on the easel in Flower Mound Studio, as the studio assistants snooze. I received good news from the coordinators at the Dallas Arboretum - my flower painting class filled up so quickly they have added four more spots! I was tickled pink to see they put Wayfarer White Roses painting on their adult education catalog - the hubby did not realize it was my artwork when the mail arrived, so he tore the catalog a bit opening it. I photoshopped out the tears and crinkles so it looks just as good as new here, don't you think? I wish I could photoshop out my wrinkles....then again maybe not. Many were hard earned from squinting at my canvas!

Painting Texas Flowers in Oils
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens
www.dallasarboretum.org
October 8, 2011
9 am to 3 pm
Contact Megan: 214-515-6539

Wayfarer White Roses
14X18
Oil on Canvas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...