LAZY
by Carol Peterson (carolpeterson@suddenlink.net)
5" x 7" acrylic on venetian red gessoed board
$100
I love the way golden retrievers are so friendly and laid back. I couldn't resist painting one with one eye closed and one eye open. This guy just doesn't want to bother getting up, but at the same time, he wants to keep track of what is going on. I have painted this same general image several times in other media.
by Carol Peterson (carolpeterson@suddenlink.net)
5" x 7" acrylic on venetian red gessoed board
$100
I love the way golden retrievers are so friendly and laid back. I couldn't resist painting one with one eye closed and one eye open. This guy just doesn't want to bother getting up, but at the same time, he wants to keep track of what is going on. I have painted this same general image several times in other media.

Comments