Skip to main content

Love Is Endless Hydrangea Garden by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Love Is Endless Hydrangea Garden
by Nancy Medina
36X24
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Love Is Endless Hydrangea Garden is the newest work in Flower Mound Studio, similar to another large hydrangea painting I finished yesterday evening. I have to paint these hydrangeas quickly, they are not going to last forever. I already have plans to transfer the largest plants to pots on my deck, in hopes they will survive the winter. Hydrangeas tend to do well in Texas, with the exception of this recent, record breaking hot summer that just concluded. Maybe we'll be given a cool summer next year, with rain and breezes, to make up for this one, and my flowers will come back in full force.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...