Pumpkin Souffle Hydrangea Bouquet is the newest painting in the studio this week, starring another one of those cute little mini pumpkins. I bought half a dozen in the grocery store before I left for San Francisco last weekend, and now I have them scattered all over the house to give a festive feel. I'm sure if I were Martha Stewart I could whip them up into some delicious holiday recipe when I'm done, so nothing would be wasted. I'm a bit more Irma Bombeck than Martha, however!
Pumpkin Souffle Hydrangea Bouquet is the newest painting in the studio this week, starring another one of those cute little mini pumpkins. I bought half a dozen in the grocery store before I left for San Francisco last weekend, and now I have them scattered all over the house to give a festive feel. I'm sure if I were Martha Stewart I could whip them up into some delicious holiday recipe when I'm done, so nothing would be wasted. I'm a bit more Irma Bombeck than Martha, however!

Comments