Skip to main content

End of Bloom Poppies and Dallas Arboretum Winter Workshops by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

End of Bloom Poppies by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

End of Bloom Poppies is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio. I couldn't resist painting more poppies even though I have a new four foot sunflower field commission I need to start. These are more of the large Utah poppies I featured in yesterday's blog post. I got some great news this week, I'll be teaching classes at the Dallas Arboretum again in January and in April, so stay tuned if you'd like to take a one day workshop with me in the most beautiful gardens in North Texas. We'll be painting winter blossoms in holiday hues in January. Stay tuned to my art blog for more details coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...