Skip to main content

St. Anne's Chapel / Portland, Oregon by Martie Rains


St. Anne's Chapel
14x18 oil on canvas

    Back in May, I wrote about St. Anne's Chapel, a tiny church dedicated to St. Anne, the mother of the Virgin Mary. This small chapel is nestled in the woods surrounding "The Grotto," a Marian shrine in Portland Oregon. The day we were there, the light radiated from behind the chapel as the trees cast interesting shadows on the forest floor. Since we are fast approaching the Christmas season, I thought it appropriate to reintroduce this painting. You may purchase this painting at a special Christmas price by clicking here. Layaway is available. Contact me for terms.

 View my art at the following shows:

Pecan Plantation Country Club
8650 Westover Ct
Granbury, TX
During regular business hours & on weekends
Show ends November 30, 2011

The Spirit of Texas
Artists of Texas Show & Sale
10233 E. Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX
During regular business hours
Show ends December 31, 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...