Skip to main content

Angel Wings Pansies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Angel Wings Pansies by Nancy Medina
10X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Angel Wings Pansies is a new small work in the studio. It's been a busy week! I finished two large commissions, and start a third one tomorrow. I'll also be squeezing in a trip to mom's house, attendance at the annual Pug Rescue Christmas party (with AnnieBee in tow, of course), and plans to bake two Gooey Butter Cakes. If you have tasted Gooey Butter cake, you won't be surprised to see that I have gained 10 pounds next time we bump into one another at the market. I'll be the gal on the chip and candy aisle because that tends to be my meal of choice. Speaking of which, have you ever noticed in the grocery store, that men are always hanging out on that aisle?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...