Beautiful Colors in this Realistic Contemporary painting by M. Allison

'The Clique'
36 X 36 oil on canvas

contact me for purchase and commissions:
allison@mallisonartist.com
© M. Allison 2011
mallisonartist.com


These are wonderful somewhat new colors for me. I have 
fallen in love with this combination!
I took several photos of one seagull in Carmel, California with
the intent to paint something unbeknownst to me at the time,
and am happy to say that I like it!  This gives me incentive
to do more - maybe a monochomatic.  This little seagull
didn't know how much he would be loved!


CFAI.co
Artists of Texas
Daily Painters of Texas
Figurative Artists International
Mixed Media Artists International
Daily Paintworks
Visual Arts Alliance
Pinterest
Artisan Direct, Ltd.

0 COMMENTS:


 

Comments