Cantaloupe Still Life Oil Painting ~ Peggi Kroll Roberts Workshop ~ by Texas Daily Painter Nancy Standlee

Cantaloupe 12022
Oil on canvas panel 9x12

Never say never, right? I've been saying I won't paint in oils since I have acrylics and watercolor and there isn't much more room for art supplies, BUT.. Read the rest of the post on my art blog Nancy Standlee Art Blog


TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE,  ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, PEGGI KROLL ROBERTS,
BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

Comments