Skip to main content

Color Cascade Sunflowers and Daisies by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Color Cascade Sunflowers and Daisies
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Color Cascade Sunflowers and Daisies is a new painting in Flower Mound Studio, where the pugs and I have been basking in the glow of our footheaters just about all day. One of us was painting, the other four were snoring, I'll let you guess who was doing what... I wanted to share some pictures of my home with you on my art blog today, and the new couch the pugs and I do happen to love sleeping on when the TV is on the Lifetime channel and a great chick flick is on! There is nothing better than a faux fur throw, a soft couch with comfy pillows, and four fat, warm pugs for the perfect napping activities....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...