Ginger Jar Geraniums and a Dallas Arboretum Flower Workshop by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Ginger Jar Geraniums
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Ginger Jar Geraniums is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, after a busy weekend teaching at the Dallas Arboretum. I painted geraniums and white daisies for my first class demo on Saturday, and then sunflowers in the afternoon. My feet were tired but my heart was happy - teaching art is definitely becoming my favorite thing to do. We had a fun day painting in the most beautiful gardens in North Texas, and even had sunshine (after a week of rain). The Arboretum classrooms are roomy and have skylights that let in tons of natural light, and the staff and volunteers stay with us all day to lend a hand whenever needed.

I hope you will join me soon for a workshop in Flower Mound Studio, in Fredericksburg, Texas, or right back at the Dallas Arboretum again! You can find more workshop information here. Come paint with me!

Comments