Skip to main content

Simple Joys Sunflowers and Larkspur by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina

Simple Joys Sunflowers and Larkspur
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Palette Knife/Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Simple Joys Sunflowers and Larkspur is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio today, and celebrates a bit of happiness in my home. When I get tired or discouraged, I find little things to give me something to look forward to. I love making my first cup of tea in the morning, adding creme and sugar, and that first warm sip. I love the ritual of waking up the puggies, giving each of them a kiss and telling them how much I adore them and asking if they are ready for breakfast. (The answer, as you can imagine, is always a resounding YES!). If I try, I can find over a dozen little joys that make up each day. When times are hard or I am sad, I use each of them like stepping stones to make my way through. I hope you have a simple happiness in your life each day, something that keeps you strong on your journey. If you don't, I highly recommend getting a pug or three.... These little fatties always make me laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...