Skip to main content

Sunflower Daisy Confetti Flowers and a Studio Peek by Texas Artist Nancy Medina


Sunflower Daisy Confetti
by Nancy Medina
10X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site


Sunflower Daisy Confetti is a new study as I work on a larger painting of the same arrangement in the studio today. I received a few notes from you indicating how much you like seeing "how the sausage is made" and the flower setups, so wanted to share with you a bit of the bigger picture. Take a peek at my blog to see the models that inspired this painting. I felt a bit like the lotto winner when I found fresh daisies and two kinds of sunflowers at the local market today. I couldn't wait to get them back to the studio and get ready for a big, colorful, splashy painting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...