Skip to main content

"Loosening Up" Painting workshop w/ Niki Gulley

“Flowing Radiance,” Monet's Gardens ©2012 Niki Gulley
12” x 24” textured oil on wrap around canvas

My initial study for a 48" x 90" triptych, but I love how this small oil turned out, too! Inspired by Monet's Gardens in Giverny, France, I wanted to paint a contemporary rendition of his lily pond, which would be flowing with color, light, warmth and energy.


If you'd like more information on this painting, please me at Niki Gulley. Or, if you'd like to create paintings with more freedom and expression, please join me Feb. 18th and 19th for a workshop I'm teaching on "Loosening Up." 

"Loosening Up" Painting Workshop
Feb. 18 and / or Feb. 19
Dallas, TX
See nikigulley.com/art-classes for details and to register.


Also, Scott Williams and I will be leading a plein air painting / photography workshop in Paris, France this May. If you join us, you too could paint Monet's Gardens in person! Visit nikigulley.com/?page_id=1420, which goes into detail on our Paris, Italy, and Santa Fe Art Treks. Paris and Tuscany are filling up quickly, so let us know if you would like to come along for one of these amazing trips!

***

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

To see more of my contemporary landscape oil paintings, visit NikiGulley.com.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...