Skip to main content

Petal Pantomime Daisies and Hydrangeas by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Petal Pantomime Daisies and Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
20X24
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Petal Pantomime Daisies and Hydrangeas is a new large work in the studio, drying along with a few other new paintings while I make another visit to the kitchen. I've made several kitchen excursions this evening, all due to the delivery of a box on our doorstep by fed ex tonight. At first I thought it was the paint I ordered, but when I lifted the box it felt so light! When I opened the box a waft of some heavenly sweetness filled my studio - inside was a moist, cold rum cake - a gift from my friends at Art and Frames by Wood Gallery in Coronado, CA. Thanks to my friends in sunny Southern California for this awesome treat! Gotta run now. I think I hear a cake calling my name...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...