Small Figurative Oil Painting Study from Peggi Kroll Roberts DVD by Texas Contemporary Painter Nancy Standlee

DVD Lesson: From Value to Color 12027
Peggi Kroll Roberts DVD
Oil Study 8x10 on gessoed birch panel

In the last blog post I told about taking twelve Peggi Kroll DVD's to the Lake House to study and paint from and I completed nine oil studies and was having so much fun - see the rest of the story and paintings on my blog.

TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE,  ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, PEGGI KROLL ROBERTS DVD, OIL STUDY,
BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

 

Comments

Popular Posts