Skip to main content

Sun Sent Sunflowers, Geraniums and Daisies by Texas Flower Artist Nancy Medina


Sun Sent Sunflowers and Geraniums
16X20
Oil on Linen Board
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Sun Sent Sunflowers and Geraniums (with a cast of supporting daisies) is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, thanks to the plethora of lovely blossoming plants under the spotlight this week. My red geraniums have been hanging on bravely in their tiny soil filled pots, and the sunflowers have lasted over four days. Yesterday we had 74 degree weather in Flower Mound, TX, and the hint of spring in the air made me feel the need to make some flowers bloom. I wish I had as much time to work and nurture my flower beds as I do to paint! I would plant a big english garden with meandering stone paths and little bird baths (that I would have time to fill every day!) and chairs set under climbing roses and spaces to sit and dream. For now, I'm dreaming of sun sent summer in the middle of winter. And thin mints (in the spirit of full disclosure...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...