Skip to main content

Purple Poppy Flower Garden Painting by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Purple Poppy Garden by Nancy Medina
24X24
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site

Purple Poppy Garden is a new work in the studio, as I prep a canvas for a new iris garden commission. I'll share that new painting with you soon, hopefully very soon, since I spent most of the day yesterday getting my studio organized again after the art show at the Dallas Arboretum. We had a bit of rain and chill here in Dallas, exactly one day after the Artscape show ended. The stars aligned to give us sunny weather, and delay the drenching by exactly enough hours to ensure we had a successful show! To see some flower photos from the show and the Dallas Blooms festival in the gardens, visit my art blog today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...