Skip to main content

Sand and Sea Horses by Sandra Reeves Cutrer, a Texas artist



Sand and Sea Horses is painted in oils on an 11" x 14" stretched canvas.

Living in southeast Texas, we are about a 10 minute drive away from our local beach. I love to go walking on it, and on the half mile long jetty, especially in the evenings. Sometimes my husband and I will eat at one of the local restaurants located right on the beach, where the seagulls land on the wood railings, begging for a handout. It's really fun to just stand on the deck and watch the people;sometimes we are blessed to see a few dolphins, or horses with riders such as in this scene I've created. Many times we just stand and watch the sun go down for the evening,enjoying the peaceful sounds of the waves splashing the sand.

Thanks for looking at my work, and reading my blog! For more information and prices, please contact me at: sandrasart777@aol.com, to see other pieces of work, please visit my blog at: srcartavenue.blogspot.com

Sandra Reeves Cutrer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...