Skip to main content

American Fine Art Featuring Niki Gulley - April 21st








“Autumn Gems” ©2012 Niki Gulley



SOLD • 36” x 60” textured oil painting on wrap around canvas


JUST SOLD! I wanted this painting to be about the power and energy in nature to invigorate your spirit, so I chose to use warm vivid colors and thick staccato strokes to add to that feeling. I placed the foliage in diagonal sweeping shapes to create a sense of movement, and so that you can feel the wind gently rustling the leaves and causing them to dance.





To see more of Niki Gulley's textured landscape paintings, visit American Fine Art Gallery in Dallas, (American Fine Art.) 







Gulley will be the featured artist this month, and on April 21st the gallery will host a reception with the artist as part of Dallas' Spring Gallery Walk. She will be there from 6-8 pm and will be available to talk about her new work and answer any questions. American Fine Art will be unveiling more than a dozen of my her new large textured oil paintings, with subjects ranging from aspen and birch trees, to uplifting sunflower fields to peaceful water lily scenes.







American Fine Art Gallery



1611 Dragon St.



Dallas, TX 75207-3910



SPRING GALLERY WALK - April 21, 2012



Featured Artist Niki Gulley - “Colorful Transformations”



Reception - April 21, 2012 • 6-8 pm





Web - NikiGulley.com • E-mail - Niki Gulley











E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on her textured oil paintings of aspen and birch trees.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...