Changing Course - Original Abstract Acrylic Modern Art Contemporary Painting by Filomena de Andrade Texas Contemporary Artist

Jardim dos Segredos
Acrylic on Canvas
40" x 40" x 1.5"
Sold
A few days ago I posted a blog about a new painting I was just starting to work on.  It's fun to post pictures of something I'm working on and then show its progress.  Well, somewhere along the line, I decided to change course completely.  It's a very abstracted floral, something I rarely paint.  I'm having a lot of fun with it and would love to show it but, who knows, I may change my mind again.  

I'm proud to announce that I'm now joining many of my artist friends on the Dailypainters.com blog.

Click here to see my portfolio of original abstract paintings.

Filomena de Andrade Booth
Texas Contemporary Abstract Artist

Comments