Skip to main content

Easter Blossom Hydrangeas and Sunflowers Container Garden by Texas Artist Nancy Medina

Easter Blossom Hydrangeas and Sunflowers
Container Garden by Nancy Medina
30X24
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Purchase Information

Nancy Medina Web Site


Easter Blossom Hydrangea and Sunflower Container Garden is a new painting in the studio completed today after a visit to the farm to see Mom and the family for the holiday meal. Carlos and I brought a ham from Red Hot & Blue and little AnnieBee and drove over the river and through the woods, almost literally, to get to our destination. While we were there, a torrential rain came down soaking Briar Patch, the name of my Mom's 15 acre farm, but the weather cleared up when it was time to come home. These rains across Texas are so welcome after last year's devastating dry seasons. I wonder, though, how many easter eggs melted hidden in rain soaked grasses around the neighborhood. Happy Easter to you from the pugs and I in Flower Mound Studio. I hope you got to spend time with loved ones this weekend! Visit my art blog to see the fresh flowers that inspired this painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...