Skip to main content

Fruit of the Vine by Sandra Reeves Cutrer


"Fruit of the Vine" by Texas artist Sandra Reeves Cutrer.

This bright and painterly style original work is painted in oils on a 24" x 30" x 1.5" gallery wrapped stretched canvas, all sides painted. Big and bold! Most of my followers know I am a wildlife painter, but I enjoy getting out of my box sometimes, painting still life's, abstracts, and whatever my heart leads me to paint. This is such a soothing piece to me, with the reddish-orange hues, and lots of shades of greens. I think I'll go pour me a glass of wine now...
Thanks for reading my blog and looking at my work. For prices and more of my work for sell, please visit my blog at: srcartavenue.blogspot.com or contact me at: sandrasart777@aol.com

Blessings,
Sandra Reeves Cutrer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...