Skip to main content

Grand Opening Fund-Raiser to benefit Houston's Ronald McDonald House


TXsauce Art Studio-Gallery is hosting an April fund-raiser to benefit Houston's Ronald McDonald House!

During the month of APRIL, my paintings from current inventory are being offered for sale through this fund-raiser, and 100% of net proceeds on all painting sales in April will be donated to Houston's Ronald McDonald House. By "net proceeds" I mean that I will donate all of the sale price of the painting minus my expenses which are the PayPal or credit card transaction fees and shipping charges. I'll be donating my time and cost of materials alongside the net proceeds.

I hope you'll click on the Shop Now tab just under the page banner. Click on the HRMC link to learn more about Houston's Ronald McDonald House and the good works they do to help children and their families while in the Texas Medical Center for medical procedures and treatments.

While you're on my FB page, if you like the page just click "Like" under the banner, and you'll get an immediate discount on any and all art purchased through TXsauce Art Gallery (Shop Now tab). 

I'll be adding a minimum of five more paintings to the shop this coming week. 

You can comment directly on my post on the Ronald McDonald House page here— https://www.facebook.com/pages/Houstons-Ronald-McDonald-House/89919820913
Thank you!


Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life blog at TXsauce.blogspot.com/.
V. Bridges Hoyt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...