The Pink Tango by Wildlife Artist Sandra Reeves Cutrer

 
"The Pink Tango" is an original oil painting on a  22" x 28" x 0.50" stretched canvas.
These two Roseate Spoonbills make their home around the gulf area of southeast Texas. Far off, these birds are sometimes mistaken for pink flamingos. I love their colorful heads and pink, fluffy plumage. The paint seemed to flow on the canvas when I worked this piece. I don't think the photo does this painting justice at all-so much more vibrant in person. Don't they look to be dancing the Tango?
 Thanks for viewing my work and reading my blog. To see more information about this painting, or my other works for sell, please visit my personal blog at: srcartavenue.blogspot.com or contact me at: sandrasart777@aol.com.

Blessings,
Sandra Reeves Cutrer

Comments